Disclaimer---Some might fall asleep while reading this blog....wow that really gets your attention....you probably don't want to read anymore....but my other blogs have been so interesting you can' t resist....I know...I am so irresistible...
So it's pretty much summer time here....so not a lot going on in the class room.....well there should never be too much going on in the classroom that is how one my friends got pregnant in high school....
So anyways...I went out last Friday to a foreigner club ....more like a lounge with good ole American music....it was quite entertaining....keeping me interested for the most part....I met a few whitey's (is it racist to call other white people ....white people?....I don't think so..so I will keep using the term white people...even though some people might think I am excluding black people...so for the purpose of the blog...all Westerners are white people..yes that even means I am calling black, Latino, and everyone in between white people.....I know your thinking that makes no sense...but it actually makes perfect sense....In America we are all one anyways....I know I just annoyed the hell out of more then half of my friends....who cares)
Ok so after the club....we grabbed some street food....(it is so fun to walk down the street and eat from street vendors....AWESOME!!! We then went to a Korean Karaoke...it was overwhelmingly entertaining.....maybe too much.... a little room with lights that will make you go blind if your in there longer then 20 minutes...and drunk people that think they are Micheal Jackson on steroids....j/k about that part....they were really good...but then again.....everyone sounds like a superstar after a couple of drinks....
I never think I have much to write....and then sit down and write a butt load of crap....some of it entertaining....some of it just garbage....who cares....you like it......
Listen to this...well don't listen because your reading...so read this...well you are...ok....I have the best neighbor ever!!!! Alexis..!!! Yesterday, I decided to clean my apartment...my floors were in desperate need of a good scrub....Alexis came over and got down on her hands and knees and mopped most of all my floor by hand!!!! Who would ever be lucky enough to have a neighbor that nice!!! She is awesome!! I felt so guilty ...so after the cleaning....we took the bus for the first time to a nearby city to play ultimate frisbee....We met up with other white people..which was a heck of a good time....(yea I just said that) afterward we had some drinks.....apparently Alexis had a bit to much wine...lol....so I had to be in charge of getting us home....scary Mary....
I was getting so frustrated because I had to pee so bad....and didn't know where we were going for a while....I finally recognized the way we came in and started to find the way back to the bus stop....but I still had to pee...so when in Rome...you just go on the street .....ahahahah.....now that I was relieved I could focus on getting to the bus stop.....so navigating with a Ms. Danna Drunk ...getting my mind all confused...because she was singing (screaming) the funniest songs on earth....and yelling that she wanted food from Paris baguette....it was quite distracting.....I stretched the truth to get her to focus on the bus stop....I told her that there was a Paris Baguette by the bus stop....I really thought there might be...they are everywhere....so she was excited to find the bus station.....we get to the bus station .....and she was so funny...because she called me out....and kept asking where the Paris Bag. was...ahahhahah....I told her it was on the bus.....she didn't believe me...I think she knows that I am full of crap most of the time...ahahahahhah
So we are waiting at the bus stop....looking for bus 3....so Alexis spots the bus and starts singing about the bus.....then sings about food...it was so funny...mean while all the Korean are staring at us......well they do that anyways...at least they have a reason to stare...lol....I am not used to being stared at....it creeps me out.....but maybe I should be flattered......ok so we get on bus 3 towards home........I am watching out the windows to make sure we get to our stop....we get half way home and see the Emart which is about a 10 minute walk from our apartment....all of a sudden the bus turns the other way...Alexis starts singing about turning left...(the way we needed to go) bahahahah.....now I am thinking ohhhh man...I have to pee again.....I start to look out the window and notice we are going back to where we started......oh man again...I realized that we were on the red bus 3....and we came to town on the green bus 3.....so we going in complete circles...which is never any good.... and Alexis was determined to just stay on the bus....she kept saying "We will get there eventually..." I knew that was not the case....I said I am getting off and she said I am staying on...I finally convinced her to get off when I said..oo Paris Baguette ....we finally got off the red evil bus.....meanwhile Alexis is obsessed with finding this Paris place.....so we finally catch the GREEN bus 3 back home...and live happy ever after.....I like taking the bus....now that I know which one to take.
I know...your exhausted after reading this...trying to figure out my language.....good for you.....go buy yourself something nice....and then ship it to me...ahahha....until I blog again
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
random...lol
ReplyDeleteReading your blog make me miss you more!!! I forgot how crazy life is with you!!!
ReplyDelete