Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh isn't he sooo cute.......

Sometimes I feel like a new puppy. Everyone likes to show you off because your so cute and adorable...yet you still pee and poop everywhere and have know ideal how to handle yourself. Yea that is what it is like....I am trying not to pee and poop everywhere but it is so hard...lol!

Everyday my school is showing me off to important people.....(I guess it is normal) ....Here is my new American puppy isn't he sooo cute..wanna hold him....I taught him to speak....." I love you in Korean."

Seriously I was just called into to the principal office and he was hosting someone important that actually spoke to me in English. My principal looks over at me and says "I love you" I knew that meant to say it in Korean....they laughed...and I felt like I deserved a treat for my first trick. ahaha but then I can' t eat all day because I must get a medical check up today...when someone tells you not to eat...that is all you think about...usually here I never think about food...there are way to many other things to think about...I don' t know why I can't eat...makes me think 'what are they going to me.' Tomorrow's blog could be fun. When the principal wanted me to leave he just swatted his hand toward the door...like he was letting me outside to play.... I find my travels here to be adventurous because I never know what is going to happen....but life is so much better that way!

Yesterday I went to the store which is still a bit overwhelming trying to figure out which is which....I just look at pictures on the items...I saw fresh clean clothes on a bottle and assumed it was laundry detergent. My assumption was correct....well by correct I mean my clothes smells nice and the washer didn't break. Of course I bought a lot of heavy items yesterday which was not smart because I had to haul them back in the pouring rain....when I got to my building I was so relieved but wanted to do it again...why because I worked the heck out of my biceps.....important lesson of the day...buy less groceries more often.

Yesterday one the boy students walked up to me and said " You so handsome" It was funny....I just barked and ran away...no I said thank you...what else do you say.

Until my next trick....bark bark

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so much through this entry. I can just see you barking and panting like a dog when retelling this story in person. So cute. hahaha. Miss you, Matty! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete