Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm singing in the rain what a beautiful feeling....Not so much!

*Disclaimer--this blog can contain adult content or maybe not..... but now your either anxious, excited or nervous to read any further.... Just where I want you to be....so go ahead and continue at your own risk.

I really hate writing my life out like this but I know I have lots of fans that love it so here it goes.....(lol...more like family members, stalkers, and debt collectors that want to find me to kill me j/k.. ..I really do pay my bills....(trying to be funny....I don't think it worked out so well..maybe it did....maybe it didn't..who will know)

Too much rain...yesterday I tried to play Korean Basketball...it is pretty much the same thing as American basketball...but you play in Korea...ahaha but the rain was too much. So I met up with people to play Ultimate Frisbee which was good fun. My first time but I was getting the hang of it! (that's what she said) wow do I really need to say that every blog....yes I do.

I rode the subway yesterday...and only got a bit lost. I thought the subway would be underground so I went underground only to find an endless amount of stores...I was starting to panic because I felt so lost. (Like when your little and you loose your mom at the grocery store and start to cry.....come on it happens to everyone...it happened to me just before I left America.....awkward....I am a Moma's boy) I hope people don't feel stupider by reading my blog....oh well...I don't care...yes I do..don't tell me that. Where was I ...there I am...yesterday I had this soy milk soup which was cold.....it freaked me out because I expected to be hot (I even blew on it) and then when I put it in my mouth it was cold (I thought for a sec. oh Crap, I didn't blow that hard did I...then I realized it was supposed to be cold) it tasted ok...it was just a weird feeling in my mouth....yes I know there were lots of moments in this paragraph for that's what she said....insert them yourself!

Wait I didn't finish the subway....I can' t help if you can' t keep up....lol...some of you are going to be so confused you will have to read this like 10 times...others will get it the first time...(you know how I roll) So...I was so lost in the subway...finally after walking around the underground shops for 15 minutes...I look up and see a train sign! I was so amused that I thought of looking up(most people would just look up when they started walking...I'm not most people) So I follow the signs out of the underground and find myself in a huge terminal for the subway.....it was massive like the size of Tiffany's head compared to her body ( we have the same head size...so it is cool) I figured out where I needed to go... and made it to the b-ball courts...only to get rained on right when I got there! I just laughed and made my way to Frisbee.....

I love the fact that I can still be awkwardly inappropriate even online. After I just re-read this, I thought what a sucky English teacher...then it feels good sometimes to use incorrect grammar and ....'s it just feels so wrong that it feels so good..... until next time

1 comment: