Sunday, October 25, 2009

You want some H20 to go with that computer?

Random thought of the day……When I say no offensive, it actually means no offensive…..no matter how offensive it really is…..that should make everything I say alright….I would hope.


I had a nice surprise on my desk this morning it was a present. I asked “What is this for?” The response I got, “It’s a honeymoon gift!” I looked confused and said “But I’m not even dating anyone……” I seriously thought for a moment….did I have a little too much fun this weekend and got married…..no I didn’t….I thought back to the weekend before….that could be possible….after 15 minutes of explanation about the present….I figured it out.... One of my colleagues got married a couple of weeks ago and while on his honeymoon he bought me a present. How nice is that!!! I would never think about colleagues on my honeymoon…that would be the last thing on my mind…but then again who wouldn’t think about me on their honeymoon……I can’ t help that I’m so good looking….(Insert your own sarcastic joke…you jerks.)


I broke the copy machine this morning….I don’t know what happened. It all happened so fast. First off everything is in Korean…So as usual, I close my eyes and push random buttons while hoping for the best. Most of the time it works…..today, not so much. It made 3 copies and then it stopped…it started beeping and flashing Korean words….red lights were going off…..it was horrifying….I thought the paper was out…so I checked…then I didn’t know what to do…I panicked and ran away as fast as I could…..I still need copies though…so hopefully someone will fix it by lunch. I would have asked for help but no one speaks English….my co-teachers were all teaching. I hope it is an easy fix! My first couple of classes needed to work on penmanship anyways.


I was writing on the board and I turned around really fast….. as I turned I accidentally hit my water cup and spilled water all over my co-teacher’s keyboard……you should have seen my face. It was the biggest “Oh S***” face….. I felt like a little child again….I thought my co-teacher was going to freak out and start yelling profanities at me then bend me over backwards and spank the hell out of me. Then I stopped having a panic attack and realized she wasn’t my mom and I was 23. To my surprise, she acted like it was her fault…..Thank goodness it wasn’t a laptop and it was just a keyboard….I still felt like a huge IDIOT….I am so accident prone sometimes. The computer was an old piece of crap anyways…I just helped her out a little bit, but really you should have seen my face….water went all over that computer….can you say awkward.

1 comment: