Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Are those hanes? (the underwear)

Gym stories are the best…..or are they? I skipped the gym for about a week. (I know, shame on me…I am such a fat ass….goodness y’all are so judgmental!) On Monday I was working out and a new trainer came over and introduced himself. He kept talking and talking and talking. He was talking about God knows what…..I have a hard time paying attention to someone who just talks and talks and talks…and talks and talks and talks….I get distracted really easy. Seriously he was talking and I kept looking at a huge zit on his nose….all I could think about was how that zit could explode at any moment and hit me in the face. I was so disgusted by the time we finished talking. (Well I wasn’t doing that much talking)

He was actually pretty nice except for the awkward long pause at the end of the conversation. I wanted to work out and he wanted to chat my ear off. I know, who am I? I love chatting ears off.

Anyways, I was getting out of the shower and who was standing in the corner creepily? Yeah, you guessed right! (The new trainer) I normally wouldn’t care but we were the only two in the locker-room…and it felt like he was watching me. Who stands in the corner of the room just to stand there? Especially in the Men's locker-room. Really though? I can give you names and numbers of much better looking people to stalk in the locker-room. (Well….. probably not…but anyways) I thought maybe I was just over thinking …so I just said whatever and drank a glass of water. It was by far the best water I have had in Korea? Why? I guess I was really thirsty! Water is so yummy….back to the story

I went back to the gym the next day. (yesterday) The new trainer was working! It was raining really hard, so not a lot of people were at the gym. Same routine just less talkie talkie. I wrapped up my workout and headed for the showers. When I got out of the shower guess who was standing in the corner? Yeah, creepy trainer….OMG, what is it about that corner? It was kind of awkward but at least there were a lot more people in the locker-room. He walked around picking up dirty towels and clothes…I would rather eat a whole bowl of octopus than pick up dirty underwear. Well…maybe not a whole bowl…maybe like a tiny leg or something. (I hate octopus by the way)

I amaze myself sometimes….. like when I manage to dry off with the tiniest hand towel known to man. Seriously, the smallest towel ever…It’s like I dry off with a napkin.

I wanted to leave the locker-room but a naked Korean guy was blocking my path…..I didn’t want to squeeze by him because I was scared of touching his naked butt…or the opposite of his butt…by opposite I don’t mean his face….(That just sent a shiver down my spine) I sat on the bench and waited. I put my bag down and pretended to look through it and put my jacket on. As I was putting my jacket on I noticed something colorful on the bench next to me. What was on the bench? Great question! It was the most flaming underwear I have EVER seen. OMG….they were flaming baby blue and pink with purple flowers. I thought it was a joke and I started laughing …the naked guy glared at me and I felt so awkward. I think he thought I was laughing at him…(by him I mean the size of his package….or the lack of size ….I don’t know I wasn’t paying attention to that…but really package size, not so impressive) I wish I had a camera because that underwear was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment