Thursday, October 8, 2009

Took you long enough!

Blog time!

I realized it has been a long time since I have blogged. I have been getting lots of messages telling me to blog. By lots I mean 3…..So what have I been doing for the past 3 weeks???? You would love to know perverts. Maybe pervert was the wrong choice of word….maybe I should use friends…okay I give up trying to fix that…moving on. Well…I woke up every morning ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner…and then went to bed. Don’t you feel screwed? You wasted your time reading that crap. But really though?

Okay, I traveled to the east sea one weekend and to an island another weekend. Nothing too exciting…but I was able to hang out with great friends and see the most amazing sceneries. Korea is truly a beautiful place! The island was amazing because there weren’t a lot of people and the beach was astonishing. (Details???? Go check out my pics on facebook! I have stories but don’t want to embarrass my friends…only myself..ahah)

The past week I had to say goodbye to four friends (their contracts were up)…..they need to come back! I am quite surprised at how fast I become friends with people here. I am really sad that they left….okay, time to meet new friends. I am sure I have funny stories but I can’t think right now….writers block….I will do a better job of keeping up with my blog! I miss all of my friends and family back home! It is a joy to get emails and messages from everyone! Even if it is just hi Matt love ya! My email is sam_guy@msn.com. New rule. If I blog about my life then you must send an email updating me on your life! Yes! YOU! The person reading this right now….you’re thinking(but I don’t know you) I don’t care….I want updates….Love ya all!

1 comment: