Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My heart goes out.
Today I received news that one of my friends from home died. Allison Davis was such a good hearted person and I am so lucky of having the privilege of knowing her. When we graduated together last May, I knew that she would become a fantastic Music Educator. I looked up to her because she was determined, strong and nothing held her back. My heart goes out to all of our friends back home and to her family. This is a difficult time and I wish I could be there to hug and comfort everyone. Today I wish I didn’t live so far away. It’s difficult to understand why things happen. All I know is that my faith is strong and I will rejoice with her again. I took time this morning to reflect. I remember Allison always being so kind and warm to everyone. She always had a positive attitude and always asked really intelligent questions. We both student taught at the same and had a lot of classes together. Every time I had a question about an assignment, she was the first person I would think to ask. She was so smart and I loved to get her opinions. I can imagine how difficult it must be for everyone at this time. I want everyone to know that I love and cherish all of our relationships. All of you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers this week. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment