Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OOPSY DAISY!

I feel so happy, I could sing. Well even if I did sing you couldn't hear me....well I could record it and upload it...but then you would be really annoyed that you had to listen to "Mary had a little lamb."

A couple weeks ago I was on the bus when all of a sudden the bus driver stomps on his brakes....(Jerk) and I fall on a mid-aged lady....I panicked and said one of the only phrases I know in Korean...which was thank you. Awkward. I fall(pretty much violate) a lady and then say "Thank you." It was so awkward....I ran to the back of the bus as fast as I could. You should have seen her face...she looked like she wanted to slap me...but I did get a smile when I said "Thank you." Good thing she had big boobs because that broke my fall.

Everywhere I walk people are always looking...I am used to it now. I actually kind of enjoy it. The other day I was strolling along and this older lady didn't even look at me. I was so annoyed. Really though, look at me. I thought am I not good enough for you. So I walked down the street and turned around. Darn it, she is going to look even if I have to make her. LOL...I am just kidding but I do expect people to look at me when I walk by. Don't they know who their in the presence of.

No comments:

Post a Comment