Disclaimer--This blog is from my dark side.....it's good to let it out sometimes.
I am really annoyed today! Let me explain. It all started yesterday (Sunday!) I had a bit to drink on Saturday night and made it home by 7:30 am. Okay, so I stayed out really late (or early for that matter) I woke up at 1:47 pm on Sunday and needed to make lesson plans, clean, do laundry and go grocery shopping. Not a big deal right? Wrong….Every SUNDAY I tell myself “Don’t go to Emart on the weekend.” (yeah, that’s me talking to myself) But…do I ever listen when someone tells me not to do something...of course not…I don’t even listen to myself. I was already in a cranky mood before I left…(who knows why….well some people might know..lol) Emart was packed…everyone and their momma was there. Emart has tiny aisles. What do you get when you have tiny aisle and 1 million people? HELL…that’s it. Everyone kept hitting me with their carts and bumping into me. I bet I impregnated at least 100 women because they bumped into my balls non-stop.
No one told me to wear a cup to the grocery store. I was so annoyed because people were going nuts over the samples….they would leave their cart in the middle of the aisle and run over children for a free sample. How could you knock over children for free food...you're not even going to buy it anyways...some people just disgust me. Get in my head…. “Fat ass move your basket out of the way. Didn’t your momma teach you manners.” Get out of my head. Yeah, I actually said that because most people don’t understand what I say anyway. I know my mom taught me not to cuss but she still cusses…..so if she can contradict herself…so can I. ….So people just stand and look so confused…they won’t get out of the way…it is extremely frustrating…..one point Alexis (my friend who went with me) was just standing in the middle of the aisle and she looked confused …I said “Come on, you look Korean.” ....When Korean people stand in the way looking like they are trying to solve a math problem…I have the urge to slap them. I guess I ran out of patience. The highlight was when I got hit in the nuts by a basket….yeah, I yelled “Excuse YOU.” Everyone thinks it is okay to shove people out of the way….I got pushed and shoved nonstop. I was getting so ANGRY because I don’t like pushing strangers. Alexis was funny…she said numerous times “You look so angry.” Well if people kept touching you (not in a good way) you would probably get angry too. I might have yelled a couple times but that is ok…it’s better to yell than throw a can good at someone. I am usually not a violent person but I just had so much anger…I blame my mom…she has a bad temper and it came from her. I finally left the store and I will definitely not go to emart on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment