Disclaimer- You might feel sick after reading this. After reading my title your probably a bit hesitate about reading my blog. Don't be, you will survive!
Okay, so at lunch the other day I ate a long cold weenie. It was so disgusting but one of the other teachers stood next me and said “This is the first time to serve this meat, you will love it.” So, he stood over me while I ate this horribly disgusting weenie…..I thought to myself “I am not a fan of your weenie”…I laughed and almost chocked to death and then swallowed every bite of my weenie “Insert dirty joke, if you’re a sicko”….I really like typing weenie because every time I type weenie I say it in my head and it makes me laugh….weenie. I am such a little kid sometimes….but come on, you had to laugh because your thinking of weenies now. I just had a horrible flash back of my lunch….so I had a weenie (that doesn’t make me gay) and some fish stick soup….yea the soup tasted like fish sticks…..I secretly liked it…not the weenie but the soup. My mom told me on the phone “You are going to be so glad when you come home.” I said “No, I love lunch time! It’s like an adventure! You never know what you will have to swallow!” (cough cough) I love how weird and interesting lunch hour is!
Teaching story! I love teaching the smart kids!!! They are book smart but they cannot act/perform. I had the student’s perform a short two person script. They were reading like robots, so I told them “stop being so square.” Everyone looked at me really puzzled!! It was awesome! I drew a box on the board and said “square.” They laughed but I knew they didn’t know what square meant. So I finally got my point across and they understood the joke. Since everyone thinks I am dramatic, (I really don’t think so but someone told me I was….so I began to ask my friends/family….All I can say is don’t ask if you don’ t want to know) I decided that I would show the students how to act! So I gave a performance of a lifetime!!! I really got into my performance!! It’s been awhile but it is just like riding a bike! There are two characters in the story. One is a girl and the other is a boy…..So I used my high pitch voice for a girl and my deep voice for a guy. (yes, I have a deep voice somewhere down there….jerks) The girl in the story has a lot of attitude….so I went extremely overboard with the attitude/acting! When I finished the class gave me a standing ovation!! Really though….that deserves a standing ovation….then I realized…yeah, it was pretty darn good. I never laughed so hard! It was like I had just won an Oscar! My co-teacher says “That was amazing, I am so jealous. Can all American’s do this?” My response “No, you’re very lucky.”…ahahah…I said “Well I have a lot of experience with performing.” (I thought this is a great time for ‘that’s what she said’ but passed it up. My teacher was so impressed and I thought to myself ‘She is easily impressed, tomorrow I will do a card trick’ (but then again most people in the world are square) I then asked my student’s to perform just like me……well…they tried. That is all I can ask…..poor little squares….one day you might turn into a circle but you will still be a shape. (What does that mean?)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment