Disclaimer--You will probably always be offended by the content of my blogs...if your not then I am doing a horrible job. P.S. I am just j/K ing ...yeah I know I just used Just Just Kidding....get over it. Some people have no ideal what I am talking about.
So I tell the funniest jokes ever!!! I plan them in my lesson plan…..kids response… “ ” yeah that is nothing. Yet I called a student crazy and the class went NUTS!!! They love the word crazy, they don’t have a word like crazy here so it translates to INSANE!! I guess it is funny.
My co-teachers love me…they always ask me if I am tired…I didn’t know why until one of them told me that I made them tired from running around the room so much. They told me I had a lot of energy…my response “its part of the music.”
Okay, so tons of people smoke here…well, I don’t. I have noticed that…. American’s "bum a cigarette” and British people "get a fag". Put them together and what do you get? LoL…
I asked a girl what her hobby was...and she said “dieting”....I felt so bad for her….my reaction…. I made a throw up gesture and asked if she made herself throw up….nobody laughed because they didn’t understand. Thank Goodness because as soon as I did the gesture I wish I hadn’t because what if she really had a problem. One girl said her English name was ‘Britney Spears’ I laughed so hard….but no one else did…I asked if she was nuts and she looked at me funny…..I just laughed because I wanted to say something else….She said “No” I am a dancer….I just laughed again….as you can tell I spend most of my time laughing….at least the class laughs also. Even though they are laughing at me laughing at them.
Today my Korean Co-teacher says “You must be starving because you’re so hyper when you teach. My response “No, but I could use a drink”…..He brings me water. He didn’t understand I was making a joke….ahahah…No one gets my jokes….
I attended this running group thing called Hashing…..I know Matt in a running group (be impressed) Well it is much more than a running group!! Trust me read more on this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers
Hashing was pretty amazing! It is more like a hunt! Two people start about 15 minutes before everyone else and chalk out a path….These two people try to trick us with confusing chalk marks…anyways we follow the path and there are many activities for us to do on this path….some of them I can’t blog about…lol…The group is composed of mainly Air Force folk/American’s…ahaha…so you get the drift….well there is one station it’s called a boob check…you get to the station and the girls have to flash you before you get to move on…..yea…you just read that and you can’t take it back….it was actually funny….most girls just show their sports bra’s….it is funny because Korean people are just so amused/confused/and scared at what we were doing….anyways the trail was about 5/6 miles long and the trail went in the most extreme places possible…..We had to climb up this steep hill with no paths or rope or anything…..all in all…it was pretty fun instead of water breaks they have beer breaks….but you can drink water! I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you…..
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment