WOW! I can't believe I forgot to blog about this....yesterday I am sitting at my desk peacefully...not harming anyone. When my co-teacher says "We are going to lunch to eat MUD FISH. Is this ok?".....well I guess I don't have a choice.....I said MUD FISH....he laughed (like the devil would when he gets a soul) I thought oh S*** .....along with other things....A long time ago I was a picky eater...by long time ago I mean two weeks ago...holy cow...First of all I HATE fish....it makes me sick when I eat it...except Salmon..and a couple other fish....but anyway I said sure...this is ok.....thinking to myself (SCREW ME and if I throw up in the restaurant I will die)....He begins to explain what mud fish were...I almost threw up.....Watch the posted video....So we get to the restaurant and I am dreading every bit of this..actually it is kind of exciting...because I made a bet with myself....if I was going to throw up or not....I bet myself 5,000 won...about 5 dollars...I bet conservatively because I don't wont to loose 5 dollars.....So we sit down and they bring out the soup stuff and Soju.....I looked at Soju and thought I have to drink a whole bottle of that stuff....so we drank a few bottles of Soju and I began to eat my soup....holy cow...this is good...I thought...until my co-teacher turns to me and said...this is the same soup they put dog in...I almost threw up....wow...did you just tell me that..I was already having a hard time.....I though for a second that I was eating dog...my heart sank....I asked...this isn't dog is it? He laughed and said NO.....my heart perked backed up and I held my self together....all in all...I ate that Mud Fish like a champ!!! Go me....I think I can eat anything now....(that's what she said) I know......ok...two blogs in one day...pretty impressive...by the way....I felt so sick for the rest of the day....Mud Fish, Mud Fish you were yummy, now you upset my tummy....yea that's a poem/song...be impressed...(maybe if you sing chant it...it will make sense to you) Don't judge just try it... until we meet again
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
holy fucking ew... you're officially the balls... disgusting just dead mud fish eating balls.... well done sire...lol
ReplyDeleteew. ew! never!
ReplyDeleteSo...you're a cheap date! All I have to make are q-tips rolled in Vasaline!?! I'm so happy that you're trying new things, Matt!!! I don't think that I could EVER do that. Props to you.
ReplyDelete