Sunday, August 16, 2009

My balls really might start to glow in the dark....sick title...sorry about that

Well....I joined a gym last week. I joined with a buddy that lives close by. The gym is on the 6 and 7 floors of a tall building....pretty cool to look out while you exercise! Ok...so gyms in Korea are totally different!!!!! Why...I will tell you in the most hilarious way possible....(because that's how I roll...ummmm roll with butter...I want one.....ok back to gym) When you get off the elevator (ummm yea I take the elevator...it's almost 7 floors of stairs...don't think I am lazy...I just don't want to exercise until I am actually in the gym....insert a funny fat joke.) Ok so I am a fat ass and take the elevator...Well when I get off...(the elevator that is) awkward...sorry...I grab a towel, shorts, and shirt...yea I have to wear the clothes they provide!! It's nice because it's less laundry....I should tell you my laundry story...I am so ADD...one thing at a time....Ok so I grab all my stuff and go to locker room to change...I open the shorts and they have the underwear lining already built in....I thought to myself (What the hell...there is no way in hell I am sharing underwear with Korean guys ...hell I didn't even get dinner and I am already sharing underwear....) I was so grossed out...but anyways...I still sat on the bench for a few minutes trying to decide if I should use my own underwear and put the shorts over top (yea...I know...why would I need to even think about it....I don't know....sometimes I do stupid things....I just needed a minute to decide...give me a break..I am a little slow sometimes) So I asked my friend Jeff if he was keeping his underwear on...(I know that sounds like an awkward question....kind of personal when you don't know someone...and sometimes my jokes don't translate well to Canadian people..) He kept his on...so I followed his advice......so I am so excited...the gym!!!! We walk down and the personal trainer (which is a tiny little woman) weighs us and tells me I'm fat (not literally but Americans are just built bigger than Korean ppl...I saw the way she looked at me when I was on that scale.....) so I was totally surprised because then she starts to gives us free training...I thought it was cool until we start lifting weights and she puts 20 pounds for me to lift...I seriously laughed out loud.....I thought...really though...I could pick you up and throw you across this room...but I laughed and did what I was told....it was so funny to see me barely lifting any weights at all....I had a gym membership back in Texas and I have been lifting for the past half year...so I am not a total weak bag....So I laughed at every machine because I felt like a baby.....and then I realized that the shorts (with the built in Underwear) were giving me the biggest wedgie...I laughed because every 4 minutes I had to pick my wedgie...I hate things being crammed up my butt (I could totally make a gay joke right now...I will pass though) Anyways it was quite awkward having to pick at my ass so much....but I made it through...so as I left the gym....I was really wondering if I should just not wear underwear and then I thought....(could I get a STD from those shorts...then I started to freak myself out...lol...then I thought of my pervious blog title...My balls glow in the Dark...I thought karma is a Bitch sometimes....even though someone told her name was Kristen....is that even funny...oh well..I am leaving it. So I know that was toooo much info...but I can tell you would really like to know if I wear underwear at the gym....It's get worse the more you read...


Too much info....never....Awkward bathroom story...ok so I am minding my own business going pee in a urinal and there are many open urinals around me... this Old Little Korean guy (he comes up to my belly button almost) comes and stands right next me.....I thought oh great (while your down there) (short joke...I know I am a horrible person) lol......I could feel him blatantly staring at my junk...for those who don't know what junk is (it's penis) lol...I bet I just made someone feel uncomfortable because you just thought of a penis...sorry mom..no I'm not...maybe I should be though...ahahaha...but could you imagine my level of uncomfortableness when a short little old guy is staring at you while you try to pee....I mean if you have to look...just glance from the corner of your eye...don't turn your head like your an owl...I was thinking (I can see you) ....so I turned and looked at him so he would stop....that didn't work... he didn't stop looking.....next time I am just going to hand him a picture....it's like come on....if you must look then just take a peek..(if that's how you roll)....Ok...So I am just going to take this as flattery.....nothing really bothers me anymore...I think I am coming immune to feeling uncomfortable...because I just thought it was funny.....

1 comment: