You’ve asked for it and its back!
Ever had one of those ‘Wanna get away moments’? Well, I just had one. Let’s start at the beginning, God created Matt Weaver, the greatest thing since slice bread. Slice bread is pretty awesome by the way. By the Way is also a convenient store in Korea, yeah that is useless information, sorry about that. A little background information since I haven’t blogged in a while. I’ve had this cough that comes and goes, it’s actually quite annoying like a Jehovah witness that doesn’t get the point. I think it runs in my family because my mom had this coughing thing when I was in high school, she would just start coughing and then throw up, it was kind of gross. Thank God I don’t throw up, I just cough. I really think she was just trying to be Bulimic…anyways, I went to the doctor and he told me that I had chronic bronchitis….fast-forward to my today.
I bought a starbucks coffee this morning and brought it to school. My principal decided to stop by my office and is being really generous like he does. He sits next to me while another teacher makes him a coffee; I have a coffee so this is going to be a nice little break with my principal. You’re probably thinking “when is a break with Matt Weaver ever pleasant?” and you would be correct. As I’m taking a big gulp of my starbucks coffee, my principal says something funny and I had a tickle in my throat which made me need to cough. So I’m trying so hard to hold in my high pitched laugh and a cough at the same time, but failure was unavoidable, coffee went everywhere, by everywhere I mean everywhere all over my WHITE shirt, my computer, my pictures, my books, my desk but worst of all some got on my principal’s WHITE shirt. We both wore white today……. I spewed coffee on my principals white shirt and now he has to walk around school with my spit on him for the rest of the day. HOW embarrassing. I felt soooooo humiliated, who does that? A baby does that or a Canadian person. …..so awkward, what do you say? The first thing I did was grab my Tide to-go pen! It was like a tide commercial. Thank God I’m always prepared(not with condoms and stuff, that's gross. Get your mind out of the gutter. Sorry, I think I put it there), I'm always spilling stuff. My principal wasn’t angry, he actually laughed and was amazed at my tide pen. Now I’m that guy, the one who spits coffee on people or I’m the guy that has a tide-to-go –pen, who am I? a soccer mom. ………
In other news, yesterday I caught one of my 14 year boys rubbing a picture of Megan Fox’s boobs. I didn’t know what to say, so I just started coughing until he looked at me and I pretended I didn’t see him. What do you say to that? “Excuse me, Minsu, please stop touching Megan Fox’s boobs.” Yeah, I didn’t want to say that.
In other other news this week, this same boob boy started hugging me and calling me sexy Weaver. This is our conversation, while he is hugging me:
Minsu (fake name): Sexy Weaver, I love you.
Me: This is awkward and uncomfortable.
Minsu: No, I’m fine.
Me: No, I’m uncomfortable.
Minsu: No, you’re fine and sexy. S-line Weaver, you sexy.
Me: Let go.
This kid is actually really funny, he cracks me up. S-line sexy Weaver, I find it humorous.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment